About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Co-founder, co-editor of Gobshite Quarterly and Reprobate/GobQ Books

Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Links

In Other Words Merida has become The Merida Review. Merida is a mixture of essays, images, fiction, and poems, some translated, some appearing bilingually in English and Spanish. Over the last eighteen months or so, the editor, Cher Bibler, has been kind enough to publish some of my work.

The 100-year Photo Archive and several other long-term projects and obligations will be finished soon, and I'll be freer than I have been for over ten years. I'll be able to try new things, do new things, do different and more frequent things, with fewer time & conceptual constraints. And that, say my poor narrow shoulders, is a good thing.

Meanwhile, Merida's transition has changed the old links. These are the new links.

Fiction:
The True Death of Agamemnon
Stephen and the Others
Woman Squared

Poems:
Death Poems
Some of the Crucifixes


No comments:

Post a Comment